- No Programming Experience Needed
- Teachable Mindset
- 3Hours+ Of Videos
- Learn About GameFi/Blockchain Game
- Learn About Web3 Game
- Learn About Game Development Without Coding Using Visual Scripting
- Build Platformer Game
- Learn To Use Unity For Game Development
- Beginner Game Developer
- Curious About Web3 Game/GameFi/NFT Game
- Want To Build Game Without Coding
- Learn To Use Unity Game Engine To Build Games
In this 100% FREE Web3 GameFi Development 101 Course, You will learn How To Make NoCode Platformer NFT Game With Unity.
With easy-to-consume bit-by-bit video lessons of about 3Hours+ of Engaging and Interactive Video Course Content, You will also discover and learn about how Unity Game Engine makes it easier to make a game without coding.
This is the first of the GameFi courses series
Yeah, you will get a full intro to the basics of Web3 Game/GameFi and a lot more!
Free certification after completion
You will learn about:
- Over 20 lectures and 3hours+ of content!
- Learn about GameFi/Blockchain Game
- Learn about Game Development without Coding using Visual Scripting
- Information-packed practical training from basics to advanced game techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners.
- Learn About Unity Game Engine & Its No Code Visual Scripting tool
- Learn How To Plan a Game Development
- Learn about Sprite, Sprite Sheet and more
- Learn to create game mechanics, animation, GUI, player movement, enemy, game levels and more without coding in Unity
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- and a lot more….
Create a Platformer Game without coding using Unity Game Engine
No, You don't. Though After, this you will need to learn about Solidity For Metis 201 and more. Take Our Free Solidity programming Course To Get Started FREE
Yes, we have a dedicated forum for all courses where you can ask questions to get help and can contribute to help answer other students' questions as well
Yes, All Earned Points Can Be converted to our dPUT Token on the Blockchain and traded
(1) You earn to encourage learning and show the world the power of Web3 to decentralise every niche and give back the opportunity to platform users to earn alongside the platform not as we have in Web2 now where most platforms only get all the platform's earnings
(2) Web3 is at infancy stage and need mass adoption, to achieve that, we need to have more builders on it that are Programmers/Developers. They then build things that lead normal users into mass adoption of Web3 technologies like Blockchain, DAG, IPFS, dWeb and more.