In one of my previous posts, I discussed about how to win $2000 in Building Good with C++ builder contest. And this post is a follow-up to remind my readers that the opportunity is still available but not forever though.
Why You Should Join The Building Good With C++Bulder Contest
If you have not gone through the previous post, then take a quick check of it now before you continue to have a clearer understanding of what this is. Want to check it out? See how to win $2000 in Building Good with C++ builder contest.
Below are some of the reasons you may want to consider participating before the opportunity is over:
(1) The contest is 100% FREE for anyone to apply as long as you have C++ programming language knowledge
(2) There is still more room to participate, has fewer people seems to have put in so far according to the organizer, which is a positive news for you, if hearing this for the first time or previously procrastinated your application to take advantage and apply asap.
(3) The application is straightforward and shouldn’t take you so long to get in.
(4) You could win up to $2,000 if you emerge as the first place winner
(5) You will likely not go empty-handed even if you do not make it to the top 5 winners because the contest reward covers about the top 20 winners.
(6) The contest is not just for C++ professionals. It is open to both beginners and pros
(7) it encourages building for good. That is developing apps that help solve real-life human and natures problems.
C++Builder is an easy to use Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C++ programmers to develop viable apps for computers and mobile with less coding.
What Are The Prizes To Be Won In This Contest?
Prize outline below:
Prizes To Be Won Includes:
$2000 for 1st place
$1000 for 2nd place
$500 for 3rd place
$100 for up to 20th place.
This means most participants will still get at least a token of $100 for their participation, considering the price pool covers up to 20 winners.
How To Participate In Building Good With C++Builder Contest?
It is easier to participate in the contest, see more reasons why you should participate in the contest and how to apply before it closes very soon via Why You Should Participate In The C++ Code For Good Contest