Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Earn While Learning Web3 Programming>> Start Here FREE!!!

[Solved] Full List Of EVM Blockchains

10 Posts
5 Users
4 Reactions
Topic starter

Below are the full list of EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) Blockchains currently available and live for programmers to develop and deploy Solidity Smart Contracts on:

NOTE:

This Is An Exercise From Our FREE Smart Contract Development With Solidity For Beginners Course (If you have not enrolled yet, you can join the course totally for FREE).

6 Answers
Topic starter

(1) Ethereum Blockchain - The first smart contract blockchain and founder of EVM launched in 2015

Prodax blockchain lunch 20 October b2021

Solomon Foskaay Solomon Foskaay Topic starter 26/10/2021 6:49 pm

@leouloko I checked out Prodax blockchain to confirm if they are EVM compatible and saw it stated in their website. Though not sure they have adoption or users yet but it is a welcome idea to have such added to this list because the Blockchain industry is still new and open to more EVM Blockchains. Just hoping they will be able to build the necessary network effect to make it to the mainstream

Huobi ECO Chain

Solomon Foskaay Solomon Foskaay Topic starter 16/01/2022 9:11 am

@wealthymoshe yeah Huobi ECO Chain (HecoChain) is EVM compactible

Ok sir

MetaDot

Solomon Foskaay Solomon Foskaay Topic starter 30/11/2021 2:07 pm

@joshua can you give more details on this Blockchain and how it is an EVM compatible Blockchain. I have done some search but found not helpful resources about it.

The metadot i saw are crypto wallet related project not a Blockchain

Cardano

Solomon Foskaay Solomon Foskaay Topic starter 01/11/2023 10:06 am

@delvick is Cardano now EVM compatible because the default smart contract programming on Cardano isn't Solidity

Share: