- No Programming Experience Needed
- Teachable mindset
- 4Hours+ Of Videos
- Learn About HTML
- Learn About Web3 Programming
- Beginners in Web3 Programming
- Want to learn HTML
- Curious About Web3
- Want To Start A Career Path In Programming (Web3 Track)
This 100% FREE course is an introduction to HTML For Web3 dApp Development.
In this course, you will be introduced to the basic concept of HTML/HTML5 as a beginner and the essential things you need to know to build dApp Frontend with HTML.
NOTE: This is for beginners in your journey to become a Pro Web3 Developer without prior knowledge of any programming language.
And if you have never coded nor programmed before. This course will get you started easily.
You will learn about:
Why Knowledge Of HTML Is Essential For Web3 dApp Development
HTML dApp Frontend Development
HTML ID and Class
and a lot more….
(1) Visit homepage https://dprogramminguniversity.com/ and join the mailing list there
(2) You will receive a mail instantly (check spam folder too if not received in your inbox). Click to confirm your mail.
(3) And then you will instantly get another mail on how to register step-by-step to access all courses free
(4) After successful registration, recheck your mail for a link to auto-activate your membership account (free). After activation, follow the steps below to login.
If you have registered as a member following the above steps,
then LOGIN HERE first and you can then order this course and other web3 programming courses for free.
No, You don't
Yes, we have a dedicated forum for all courses where you can ask questions to get help and can contribute to help answer other students questions as well
Yes, All Earned Points Can Be converted to our dPUT Token on the Blockchain and traded
(1) You earn to encourage learning and show the world the power of Web3 to decentralized every niche and give back opportunity to platform users to earn along side the platform not as we have in Web2 now where most platforms only get all the platform's earnings
(2) Web3 is at infancy stage and need mass adoption, to achieve that, we need to have more builders on it that are Programmers/Developers. They then build things that lead normal users into mass adoption of Web3 technologies like Blockchain, DAG, IPFS, dWeb and more.