- No Programming Experience Needed (Though having it will be of great advantage)
- Teachable mindset
- 3Hours30Minutes+ Of Videos
- Learn About Hyperverse
- Learn About Composable Smart Contract
- Learn About Smart Modules
- Learn About dApp
- Beginners, Intermediate and Pro in Web3 Programming
- Want Learn To Build dApp With Hyperverse Smart Modules
- Curious About Hyperverse
This 100% FREE course is a sequel to Hyperverse 101 and it aim to educate you on how to go about creating dApps using the Hyperverse With a Step-By-Step Work through of building dApps easily and securely with Hyperverse Smart Modules.
To Achieve this, I took the time to build by forking the official hyperverse repository and show you a sample Group/Membership dApp using one of the already existing Composable Smart Contracts (Smart Modules) on the Hyperverse.
In future version of this course, I will build more dApps as the Hyperverse smart modules extends in functionality beyond those available for now.
You will learn about:
Hyperverse dApp Workspace Environment
Fork Github Repository To IDE like VS Code
NVM (Node Version Manager) – for Windows & MacOS
Yarn (Alternative to NPM)
Flow CLI (Flow Blockchain Emulator)
and lot more….
(1) Visit homepage https://dprogramminguniversity.com/ and join the mailing list there
(2) You will receive a mail confirm it
(3) And then you will instantly get a mail on how to register step-by-step to access all courses free
If you have registered as a member following above steps,
then LOGIN HERE first and you can order the course for free.
No, You don't
Yes, we have a dedicated forum for all courses where you can ask question to get help and can contribute to help answer other students questions as well
Yes, All Earned Points Can Be converted to our PFAQ Token on the Blockchain and traded
(1) You earn to encourage learning and show the world the power of Web3 to decentralized every niche and give back opportunity to platform users to earn along side the platform not as we have in Web2 now where most platforms only get all the platform's earnings
(2) Web3 is at infancy stage and need mass adoption, to achieve that, we need to have more builders on it that are Programmers/Developers. They then build things that lead normal users into mass adoption of Web3 technologies like Blockchain, DAG, IPFS, dWeb and more.