Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Earn While Learning Web3 Programming>> Start Here FREE!!!

CERTIFICATE

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Solomon Foskaay
Admin
Topic starter
(@foskaay)
Honorable Member

Sincerely I need your help guys, as you know that this project is solely run by me (Solomon Foskaay) and
with only full support of my dearest loving Queen (Elizabeth Foskaay) and my Princess (Wonder Foskaay - she will soon start learning programming once age 5 - LOL)

I wish I could have integrated certification for this course and others that will be added but I couldn't because of funding.

A lot as gone to the courses, this platform, hosting, internet and more (I do this now FULL TIME to ensure PREMIUM Quality and all for FREE).

Thus, am Raising a $2,000 donation to integrate CERTIFICATION FREE into this Course and Future ones

Your benefit is you get this course certificate free and other future courses that will be added to this platform.

Your highest benefit is that you make the certification available FREE for future students coming after you - they will be forever grateful.

Donate Any Amount in the $2,000 FREE CERTIFICATION INTEGRATION FUND and if you want you will be added to our public donor list

FUTURE HINT: We may come up with an NFT Certification and our backer now will get that free + Normal certification on the site but not a promise yet
lets integrate for the site certification free first and we move to future. Just thinking loud here, Not A PROMISE PLEASE!

NOTE: This is different from general donation for the platform. Instead this goes more straight to make the Certification integration faster
and Free for all just like the courses.

Ready To Support?

Send your Crypto donations to:

0xc2e94c80a242E9A48374E71d2CA3Ad6C5A35c4Fa

NOTE: The Above Wallet Only Supports ETH, BNB, ERC20 Tokens and BEP20 Tokens. Any other tokens sent to it may be lost unrecieved by us forever.

For Specific wallet not listed above – Kindly make a request for it below or send a Mail HERE

AFTER DONATION: Kindly comment below (or send mail) if you want to be added to the public donors list.

1 Reply
Solomon Foskaay
Admin
Topic starter
(@foskaay)
Honorable Member

Donation Updates:

Oct2021 = $0 Donation

Nov2021 = $0 Donation

Dec2021 = 2500USDC (not a donation but won via Hackathon but have decided to dedicate it to grow this platform and make it free to access for all).

See dProgrammingUniversity and Decentology Partnership for details.

Share: