Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Earn While Learning Web3 Programming>> Start Here FREE!!!

Decentology Hyperverse Patnership

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Solomon Foskaay
Admin
Topic starter
(@foskaay)
Honorable Member

Decentology Hyperverse HyperHack1

DECENTOLOGY MADE THIS POSSIBLE - WHAT?

Am glad to be among the winners of Hyperverse Hyperhack1 (Best In Scholar Category🧐...lol )

So, Our Hyperverse Courses (Hyperverse 101 and 201) are now an Award-Winning Course Series - lol 🤣 😆 🤩 

But beyond the Winning, this has made not just my dream a reality but dreams of many out there attached to mine (not even met most yet🤩 ).

HOW?

I have a Mission to Mint at least 1Million Web3 Devs on or Before 2024 (When Web3 Will Be Officially Mainstream) and Needed Funding To Make Available Web3 Programming Courses 100% FREE.

After exhausting my personal resources of doing so in the last 4months without a single donation or support (with students testimonies gradually pouring in).

- Solomon Foskaay

I decided to sort alternatives to keep the project alive and running by charging some fees to Membership ID NFT which unlocks the Courses for anyone who has the Membership ID NFT in their Wallet. The Membership ID NFT is scheduled to go live 1st January 2022 (today) and courses are to be locked.

See Official Hyperverse Hyperhack Winners Announcement List Here

BUT........ Then, Decentology came to the rescue :logo:

WHAT IS DECENTOLOGY?

Decentology is the company behind Hyperverse (a composable smart contracts marketplace) and the builder of dAppStarter.

And in this light, have decided to

(1) Dedicate the cash prize (2500USDC) to further Web3 adoption by cancelling the NFT membership and reopening the platform 100% FREE to make helpful Web3 courses available for Anyone interested to take it, get Certification, Earn crypto token of the platform and accessing premium class support all FREE.

(2) Integrate missing features like Certification and more FREE

(3) I will be Adding Decentology (Hyperverse) to OFFICIAL PARTNER LIST (first Partner ever) making this dream possible to benefit every single student that will take Web3 courses that will be loaded up to the platform this year and beyond FINALLY Unveiling first 100% FREE Full Web3 Decentralised Programming University at https://dprogramminguniversity.com/ (previously https://programmingfaq.com/ ) bootstrapped by DECENTOLOGY (Hyperverse Hyperhack1 Prize)

NOTE:....in case you check the site right away, it may still show the landing page I built to launch the premium Membership NFT but within 24-72hours from now, it will unveil Web3 courses including HYPERVERSE 101 and 201 and a roadmap for upcoming courses for 2022 HAPPY HYPERHACKING - Hyperversers!!!:devmerkle:

THANK YOU DECENTOLOGY
- FUTURE STUDENTS ARE GRATEFUL TOO!!!

3 Replies
(@elizabeth)

Whaoo this is fabulous, thank you decentology.... We are grateful 

(@kentydotcom)

Congrats Solomon!  Good job and blessings for your hard work!

1 Reply
Solomon Foskaay
Admin
(@foskaay)

Honorable Member

@kentydotcom thanks and welcome to dProgramming University developers family 😆

Share: